Remember that the new SOFT Hocus & Lotus App is available since December for both Android and iOS!
Target ages: 3 to 10 year old children.
The aim of the HocusLotus App is to raise awareness among nursery and primary children of the linguistic and cultural diversity in their classroom in order to promote the integration of migrant children. It offers 4 beautiful musical and interactive linguistic games, to learn some words in 5 of the most taught languages in Europe.
The aim of the new HocusLotus App is to raise awareness among nursery and primary children of the linguistic and cultural diversity in their classroom. Designed for 3 to 10 year old children, this App offers 4 musical interactive linguistic and very colourful games to have fun together in 5 of the most taught languages in Europe: Italian, English, French, Spanish and German.
The HocusLotus App has been created under the umbrella of the SOFT project -SchOol and Family Together for the integration of immigrant children-. This is a European project involving 5 countries, 40 schools, 800 children and their families to foster the integration of migrant children at school and their linguistic attainment. For more information see this website and www.hocus-lotus.edu.
- Languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Catalan.
- 4 different interactive animated audio games: DinoMemory, DinoHide&Seek, DinoMusicpuzzle, DinoBook.
- A choice to play in 5 languages.
- Test/Quiz “Discover your classroom”.
- Videokaraoke in all the languages with the symbols of the “Hocus & Lotus, the dinocrocs that teach languages to children”.
- Lovely animated characters who introduce and explain how to do the games.
- Keys “Play song again” and “Play game again”.